Welcome to SOUTHLINE, a mixed-use, transit-oriented development in South San Francisco, adjacent to the city of San Bruno. Steps away from BART and walkable to Caltrain, this new, and innovative 7-building campus on 27 acres of former vacant lots and warehouses, will revitalize the area by adding up to 3 million square feet of Class A office and life science space.
SOUTHLINE’s design palette of terracotta and glass echoes the area’s industrial history while open greenways and wide paths invite residents and visitors to walk to the nearby amenities.
Take work or dining outside across 7 acres of beautifully landscaped open space with a Beer Garden, or play indoors at the Amenities Building, which offers restaurants, shopping, and a fitness and gaming center.
- 26 acre site in South San Francisco currently going through entitlements for +/-3M SF of lab R&D/office space
- 7 six-to-seven story office/lab buildings and an amenity building
- Amenities include retail, fitness center, auditorium and event space
- An acre of green space with beer garden and food truck parking
- Across the street from San Bruno BART
- Less than 3/4 mile from San Bruno Caltrain